Login to the EntreLeverage Back Office
Welcome to Teamwork!
Teamwork is our all in one project management tool that provides a spot to securely share documents, images, login information and other important items for your project. Within this system we can communicate via messages and customize the organization of your project including assigning next steps for your company to complete.
HIGHLIGHTED TEXT: Action to take within step.
You will be invited by email to begin an account in Teamwork. Below are the steps to take.
- Open email: “You’ve been added by XXXX to collaborate on EntreLeverage”.
- Click the “Get Started” button or link (Picture below)
- This will open a web browser (picture below)
- Create and enter a Password to use with our site
- Click “Continue”
- Teamwork will open to “Tasks”
- Tasks will include each action item you or your team will need to complete and a list of items/documents needed from you or your team.
- Click on “OVERVIEW” along the top of the screen
- The most recent actions taken on tasks, milestones, messages, files, notebooks and links within your project in one location.
- Click on “MILESTONES” along top of screen
- Specific instructions/achievements for your project will be located here.
- Click on “MESSAGES” along top of screen
- Message board where your team can communicate with our team
- Click on “FILES” along top of screen
- Location to view, attach or upload files for your project.
- Click on “NOTEBOOKS” along top of screen
- Location to create, view and share frequently accessed information, text, and images for your project.
- Click on “LINKS” along top of screen
- Location to view and share frequently accessed hyperlinks for your project.